Monday, August 29, 2022

Cupboards to wipe

I found that 'me time' is a little harder to do than it sounds. For a variety of reasons: There are always cupboards to wipe, socks to pick up, or a text from a kid to answer. So yesterday, Saturday, I gave myself some grace; Saturdays are different than weekdays. Saturdays and Sundays I need to be more family aware. Weekdays, when I'm alone, is when I need to concentrate on my move  Me forward plans.

But, I wiped the cupboards, and the dishes are done. So, I think first I should figure out some things about me in my current adultish/oldish life. By doing this I suppose that I can determine what goals I want to pursue, and what is important to me.     Ok, now I'm stumped. Overwhelmed. Maybe I'll brainstorm a list of thoughts.

I want to travel:  Cruise with my family during the winter. Go back east with Cody in the fall. Go to the beach. Camp for days. All without guilt. I want to go to England, or Scotland. Without guilt. This guilt would include, no guilt from work, from finances, from kids, from Cody. 

which leads me to: I need some flexible money, income for travel specifically. How can I do this? What can I specifically do to get some extra money. Everything I do or help with turns around to the kids. Pretty much rightfully so. Pigs. Golf balls. I need to bring in money without sacrifice of time with the kids. Help me think. 

I want to know My religion.  To know more about my Heavenly Mother. To do by love, not guilt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment